Anne Hathaway was mourning the death of his friend and became director Garry Marshall.

Marshall died on Tuesday due to complications from pneumonia followed by stroke at a hospital in Burbank. He was 81.

Starred Anne, 33, in her first film at the age of 15 when she played Mia Thermopolis directed by Marshall in the Disney classic The Princess Diaries in 2001.

"Garry was goodness itself. He was generous. He was kind beyond kind. He was thoughtful and sweet and so funny you would pee yourself a little, "said Anne of social media as a compliment with black and white photo of Marshall and Julie Andrews. "I met him when I was a child who thought she was a grown-up; He treated me with grace and patience and respect and always, always love. "

After news of the death of Marshall, the text of one mother, Anne with her co-star in Princess Diaries, Heather Matarazzo. They also performed the roles they played in the sequel in 2004. Anne also involved in the star-studded cast of Valentine's Day is also directed by Marshall in 2010.

"I'm so happy I made three films with him. I'm so happy he blessed my son in my belly the last time I saw him (we never think it will be the last time), "said Anne at his post.

"Before we made the Princess Diaries, he told me, 'You never know if a movie is going to be a hit or not. The only thing you can control is the memories you make when shooting it. So, let's make some good memories. "That advice changed my life even more than the film did."

In the last part of the tribute to the Oscar-winning star, "Garry, for a kid from the Bronx with weak lungs, you did good. I'm happy to have known you. I can never thank you enough for my life. I'm going to do my best to be just like you. I love you. Safe travels, my friend. "
 
Top